It's Baaaaack!

Yeah, that looks more like a gun and less like a toy with the swing out cylinder vs the funky break top the old one had.

Trigger definitely built for women, .22 Mag easy for women to shoot.

I wouldn't buy it over a .327 LCR, but I wouldn't feel unarmed carrying one. The only thing I have to ask is why does every .22 Mag revolver have to be a 2 inch barrel? Can we get a 3 or 4 inch please so the defense ammo can get the velocity it needs to expand JHPs?

It's a bad dream Cheapshooter. (And ugly as hell too)
Put down your computer and go back to bed.

Looks like it could be fun and might make for a good talking point but I wouldn’t pay half the price it’s going for.

What's with the shape of the trigger? Are they intending people to use two fingers on it? If using one finger on the trigger, I would be worried about getting it in the wrong notch and failing to activate the trigger safety. If acquiring a grip in haste, I mean.

What's with the shape of the trigger?
TailGator in the article it illuded to the possibility that the "double triggers" would resolve the potential NFA probkem with firing more than one round with one pull of the trigger.:D

It's a bad dream Cheapshooter.
Nah,it's a dream come true. I can see myself now with my Taurus Public Defender Poly in one hand, Volley Fire in the other, and my Mossberg Shockwave hanging from my neck. All while defending off zombies like Ralphie defeated Black Bart and his gang in Christmas Story!

You know who is responsible for companies wasting time designing and building things like that? People who buy things like that.

Get the pitchforks and torches

^
It's the company's time, money and resources. So why is it a waste if they develope a product that people will buy?
I believe that is what is called a free market. You know, the basic foundation of business in America

:) I didn't put in the proper amount of smileys.

The argument would be that time, money, and resources could be devoted to something useful. Its not really an argument I intend to make because I don't see failure as unuseful. You either win or you learn either way you walk out ahead.

I'm willing to bet that thing does not sell enough to cover the time and resources that went into bringing it to market financially. Someone will learn. Either I will learn I was wrong (again) or the company will.

We are bursting at the seams with useful firearms. I love quirky, interesting guns like this, the Taurus View/No View, etc etc... To expensive for me though.
Where has Peggysue been? I bet he has one of these in his collection.

Targa said:
I love quirky, interesting guns like this...
I also am a sucker for interesting quirky guns that are "out of the mainstream" so to speak. They don't necessarily have to be all that useful, although they may be. They DO have to be FUN. My Chiappa Rhino is an example, although that design does definitely make a 357 mag round feel like a 9mm. This little gun would add diversity to my collection however. It's a little pricey though... not gonna jump yet.

My Chiappa Rhino is an example, although that design does definitely make a 357 mag round feel like a 9mm. This little gun would add diversity to my collection however. It's a little pricey though... not gonna jump yet.
At half the price of what you paid the ugliest revolver ever made?:eek::D

That is an ugly gun but I like the idea of firing 2 rounds at once. Add a tricky jingle; Double your pleasure, double your fun with your double volleyfire handgun.

I'm going to wait for someone to invent a belt fed handgun. The more you eat the more rounds you can carry. I like that.

Back