Its amazing what you can do with some Bourbon and deer antler

Capt Rick Hiott

I was in my shop last night enjoying some burbon and working on some reels when the wife came in and ask me about making a wreath out of the deer antlers that a buddy had given me. About 45min later I was going to get the camera to get a picture of the creation. I think its pretty cool,,,,watcha think?
Im going to add some holly to it and then give it to the same guy that gave me the antlers. I think thats a pretty cool gift.

AntlerReef2012.jpg

Last edited:
The last time I did a project with my fav. bottle of bourbon, the only wreath I decorated was a porcelain one. :o

Glad those days are gone.

Thanks............

Showed it to the wife who promptly slapped me in the back of the head and said "Why can't you be creative like that!".

And now I need a drink.................

Ha-Ha-Ha,,,,Its not that hard to make. The wife had the round metal frame from Michaels and the green stuff. (What ever its called)
I have a big roll of monel wire that I wrapped the horns to the frame. You should try it.

She took these with her phone.
photobucket-6700-1356190970665.jpg

photobucket-5258-1356190889641.jpg

OK......so now you show how EASY it is..........and I look more like a failure......!!!

Thanks a lot..........

Captain, your crafty with the antlers, is that an All Star sticker on that fridge? That's mostly all I use, I have the older ones.:) Merry Xmas!!!:D

Back