Italy revolver black powder FIE model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soakland

Inactive
Got a Fie black powder revolver. I searched on Google for details about the gun. Wondering if anyone has answers. On the side of the gun it has a XX8 mark which google said its the manufacturer date of 1872. Only other mark on the gun is a little square which looks like two swords crossed. It's so small I can't see it very well. Person that I got the gun from said he got the gun when he was over seas. He said its not a replica but I'm curious what everyone thinks. On Google it said if it says PR it means it's a replica. I found a PN on the gun.

I think your post wins the award for the absolute least amount of information to go by in order to identify a gun.

At the very least, a picture or two would help.

As you were told elsewhere, when you posted an equally detail-less question about it, if it says FIE & Italy IT IS A REPLICA.

You can continue finding different forums to post your question on, but you're not going to get anybody to tell you it's anything but an Italian replica.

And doing a hit & run where you don't return after not hearing what you want to hear is pointless.

How many times do you need to be told?
Denis

Add: And if you paid the $600 you were talking about, you screwed yourself good.

Last edited:
Add: And if you paid the $600 you were talking about, you screwed yourself good.
WOW!!!! For an old FIE import?

Person that I got the gun from said he got the gun when he was over seas. He said its not a replica but I'm curious what everyone thinks

Thinks you better be hightailing it back to that scoundrel for your money back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back