It sure seems funny, but?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLV

Why do I continue to think that we have far from equal treatment on TFL?

Note, a thread by an administrator, very long to load, and still up, but a thread by an OM (ordinary member) gets locked down with a much shorter load time.

Sometimes I think the administrators forget that without the members, there is no TFL.
I would suggest, one more time, that all be treated in a resonable, and somewhat equal manner. GLV

GLV-
I would have preferred you email me on this in private. I don't normally respond to such threads publicly. However, in this case, I'll make an exception. I don't know what thread you refer to. It's a holiday weekend and I'm on the road for the next month. My online time has been largely devoted to solving Membership registration problems.

We have regularly locked long threads and encouraged the posters to continue them in a new thread. If I've missed one, I'll be happy to refund your money or to assist you in developing an more "egalitarian" site.

As concerns your input on the subject, we have already changed TFL posting policies, largely on your public complaint. Evidently, this was not enough. Your continued disatisfaction is evident....as, I believe, is the end of my patience.

The only thread that I've seen closed for length in the past few day was closed by our Administrator, Zach. Zach is also 11 years old. If you'd like to take issue with his "politics", you'll have a difficult time. He hasn't any. He was only tying to help. I thank him for his continued service and stand behind him as this is only proper.

Thread closed. Reason: Administrative Prerogative. Got it?
Rich Lucibella

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited July 04, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back