It has arrived! (1st pics!)

Very nice !!!

Very nice and as previously suggested, get a flash-cup. Please let us know how it shoots. ..... :)

Be Safe !!!

Yes...Congrats Dude!

If we were in a hospital the surgeons would be saying, "His wallet is definitely going to have to come out."

Get it?

His wallet has to come out?

Like the docs are saying to one another as though they are preparing for surgery?

Like they were talking about your appendix or something? But instead of an internal organ, they are talking about your wallet?

Because the BP way of life is like you were loading dollar bills instead of round balls?

I guess you had to be there...

Getting started, is seldom a problem

Great start to a BP collection.
Yes, that is going to be the biggest problem. I started out, in the early 80's and going to have to stop, real soon. ... :rolleyes:

Enjoy and;
Be Safe !!!

Very nice. Better cond than the one I found in the bottom of a box at a storage auction after I bought it for some other stuff on top.
After 20 years I recently decided to get the stuff to shoot it. $70 later & still haven't shot yet. I did have the bright idea to test a percussion cap in my living room with no ear protection. Much much louder than expected.
What is a flash cup?

That looks really neat. :) I bet it is gonna be a lot of fun.
I keep threatening to buy a single shot BP pistol but I never get around to it.

The sooner the better !!!

I keep threatening to buy a single shot BP pistol but I never get around to it
Beagle, I know you well enough to say that you are more than ready. These will enhance and compliment, your Traditional battery. .... :)

Be Safe !!!

Back