israel arms international 1911's

Status
Not open for further replies.

navdoc

Inactive
I am in the market for a 1911 style pistol but do not want to break the bank because I already have alot of debt from tactical rifles. I have looked up these IAI 1911's on the computer and seen then in Shotgun News. However, when I called the shop advertising them, they said that they sold very quickly months ago and he has not been able to get any since. I tried to call IAI directly (in Texas) and there number no longer exists. Are any available or does anybody know where I can find these for sale? The model numbers are m5000 and m6000. Thanks.

navdoc,
I picked up a IAI M-5000 a few month's back
for a little over 300.00..and let me tell you it was one of the best thing's I have ever done..The gun shoot's great better than any out of the box Colt or other's that I had..
And that has been alot..Group has been under 1-inch at 30-feet..I shoot reloaded(from my local dealer) wadcutter's and the slide is still tight no play in it after over 200 rd's
so if you would like a cheap in price only 45.that is just as good and some better than the higher price 45.get an IAI..
By the way mine is all blue....
Bookman

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the IAI 1911. That was just what I wanted to hear since I am going today to start the paperwork for an M6000 IAI. thanx!

Spoke to IAI rep few weeks ago. He told me that they are no longer importing the .45's. But not to worry because they are moving production equip into the states. Said they'll begin shipping again in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back