Is this(AR-15) a good deal?

Monty

Bushmaster Dissipator (Postban, like new) with 7-30 rnd mags, 3-20 rnd mags (all 10 GI mags), BSA 4x scope with built in scope mount, 500 rnds Amer Eagle .223 and 900 rnds GA Arms .223 reloads. Total price is $1350.

What do you think?

Hmm, Bushmaster Dissipator - $850, seven 30 round mags - $175, three 20 round mags - $60, BSA scope - $70, 500 rounds A/E .223 - $115, 900 rounds GA .223 - $180: Total $1,450. It would depend upon the condition of the BM and the mags. It's not a rip-off. Wait a minute, are you buying or selling? If you're buying, then it's OK and not a rip-off. If you're selling, then good luck. :)

Later,
Rich

I am selling (or trying to decide if I should sell at this price). What I have in it.

Bushmaster Dissipator - $750, seven 30 round mags - $80, three 20 round mags - $60, BSA scope - $45, 500 rounds A/E .223 - $90, 900 rounds GA .223 - $140: Total $1,165.00

So selling for $1350 is attractive on the profit/loss side of things but I don't know that it makes sense considering the market value of what I have. Also, don't know if I want to sell it or not especially if I might need something like this for Y2K but there are other guns I would like to buy that I think I would enjoy more than this Bushmaster (or will this be another one to add to the list of "those that I wish I hadn't sold.) I hate this kind of decision, I'm doing the same thing with a Glock 30 I have. Thanks.

Monty, I came to a great revelation years ago concerning firearms. I buy, I never sell though I have given some to friends and family! This practice may well be illegal now.

This is a question of economics that you pose.Where do you want to get? The market is very strange but so is the reason that it is. I have pre ban AR's that I have less than $325 in and also have a Colt Delta Elite that I payed way too much for years ago but I have it.

When the market gets very volitile and you think that you are holding good stocks sit still! My Delta is worth some more than I paid but the others are worth much more. I
keep telling my wife that this is another investment opportunity! You know, "Pump Shotguns and Canned Goods"

Hold on to your stuff if you can!

Hank

Back