is this a good deal on a Ak-47?? help

stout

Inactive
I want to get an Ak-47 and i want it to be a pretty good one and alanticfirearms.com looks like it has pretty deals and this is what i would be getting and the price. I took this from the website so yall could read it and tell me if it sounded good or not.....
Romanian AK-47 Rifle .762 x 39 ,Wasr 10 Hi Cap,Semi auto, 100% new in box, chrome lined barrel, built in scope rail, real wood stock set, pistol grip, accepts high capacity magazines , A nice basic AK-47 rifle great rifle for those who want a good shooter but do not want to spend a lot of money , comes with cleaning kit, sling, , 1-30 hi cap magazine .stock colors may vary . Side folding Stocks sold separately $65
THESE WILL TAKE HI CAP MAGS
Sale $329.00

Good deal, but if you're expecting it to be full auto (this IS the full auto forum), you're going to be very disappointed. If you want a full auto AK, you're about $14,000 short.

well im not looking for a full auto because its too much so i want a semi auto beacause it is affordable. does the military use the full auto?

Stout...Sounds like a decent deal. At least a semi-auto will give you basic skill in firearm handling/safety/operation, etc. The military "invented" full-auto, but for a different purpose than we sport shooters, historians, hobbiests. Full auto to us is making alot of smoke and noise without hurting anyone. If you approach full auto with this in mind, you'll be O.K. Just remember, we're talking "big bucks" and everything seems to get more expensive by the hour (or minute if you're bidding on one). Buy what you can afford now. This gives you an idea how much you need to save $$$$. :)

Back