Is This a Good CZ Price?

Coltdriver

I came across a CZ75 NIB (one magazine) imported for AA Industries (has that stamped on the slide)

The dealer wants $420.00 and won't budge.

Any of you CZ experts out there know if that is a good deal or are the military surplus 75B's equivalent.

Thanks

If this is an older CZ-75 (as opposed to the new CZ-75B, which has a trigger block), it might not be a bad price, at all. These older guns are starting to have a little collector's appeal, and they are arguably better shooting guns than the current crop -- which aren't bad, at all.

It is a bit older

I understand that the AA industries imports came in as late as 94. It is described as a "transitional" model in another thread. It looks like a 75B, but it does not have the firing pin stop.

Buy it. I paid $400 in 92 for my non-'B' CZ-75.

Although the vast majority of parts interchange between the CZ-75 and CZ-75B, a few will not (like the hammer). This really isn't much of an issue but it took me a while to figure out why factory CZ parts weren't working well in my CZ-75.

On the Trigger Guard

This one looks just like a CZ75B. On this forum or on firing line (can't remember which) someone said that the CZ's that were imported for AA Industries of PA were a transitional model that looked like a 75B but did not have the firing pin safety.

It had the smoothest trigger I have ever pulled in a DA pistol.

Hello, Coltdriver! Buy it. If it doesn't have the firing pin safety, you'll have a better trigger pull out of the box as well as the B-series' better sights. Pay now or pay later for a trigger job. Buy it.

Best.

Back