Is there a site with info on real instances of SD with firearms?

Yes

First if you search much of that is discussed here provided there was a teachable moment so to speak that could be discussed. Being Tactics and Training this area requires that for it to pass muster.

Also the NRA rag always has a colum towards the front with many instances of just those things. I can't think of the name currently however I'm sure someone will chime in and enlighten you further.

Regards, Vermonter

Also the NRA rag always has a colum towards the front with many instances of just those things. I can't think of the name currently however I'm sure someone will chime in and enlighten you further.

I believe it's called Armed Citizen - in American Rifleman

Alot of other mags have "It happened to me" sections - Combat Handgunner comes to mind. Could also try americanhandgunner.com/digital-editions/

This link has a lot of stories where people have used guns in self defense. They're geared more toward being a news article as opposed to the actual individual's first hand account.
http://gunssavelives.net/

Most gun forums have at least one thread with a title similar to "Have you ever had to draw your weapon in self defense" or along those lines. Usually these threads have a lot of good and interesting stories in them.

Back