Is their a left handed Benelli super 90?

Yes, I am fairly certain that Benelli offers the M1 in left-handed versions. It depends on which M1 you're looking for though -- I have only seen references to left-handed field/hunting guns, not the tactical or entry guns.

http://www.benelliusa.com

Justin

I think jt is correct; however, the right-handed one is NO problem to use from the port side. They even allow for you to switch the operation of the safety button if you desire.

Thanks folks for your input, jt I contacted Benelli and yes they have a feild grade M1 that I should be able to make work for me.

Victor as strange as this might sound I shoot right handed
but a left ported auto is a major benefit when it comes
to loading quickly, at least to me.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Huntersun you are thinking the same thing I am. Us right handers load and reload our autoloading handguns with our left hand. Our semi auto rifles with magazines also. Why not dump a round in the left side when needed, instead of reaching under or switching hands?

Wish I could borrow a lefthanded Super 90 to try it. I think it would be faster.

Also wishing for a lefthanded loading gate on a Freedom Arms revolver.

HW

HW, you hit it on the head. The matches I
shoot are won or lost by the reloads. Looking at your action with your weapon shouldered and loading off of a tray will decrease your reload time drastically. BTW interesting handle.

HunterSun, it's not strange at all.:) I've appreciated that benefit for awhile. I had an opportunity to get a used 870(portside) at a good price, but I thought,'What's the point?'.:rolleyes: My right-handed one is just fine.

Now, if only bolt guns were equally as easy to use, THAT'd be nice.:D

Back