Is Ruger a reliable gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruger was the first to get into precision investment casting (frames and such), so the production costs are less. Less machining.

I'm guessing, but the volume of sales probably helps. The revolvers have always had a justifiable reputation for ruggedness and reliability, which carries over into the marketing for the other products...

FWIW, Art

The Ruger MK II is perhaps the funnest hand gun in the world, I would not use it for self defense but for the pure joy of shooting it is tops. Its costs are low, .22lr rounds are inexpensive, the actual cost of the MK II is $200 to $350, it is very very accurate, and reliable. I recommend the Ruger MK II to any pistolaro. As for their service and self defense handguns I would not buy one. No disrepect to MR. RUGER he is an AMERICAN HERO who has done much to lobby for the right to bare arms!!! My $00.02.

The Ruger MK II is perhaps the funnest hand gun in the world, I would not use it for self defense but for the pure joy of shooting it is tops. Its costs are low, .22lr rounds are inexpensive, the actual cost of the MK II is $200 to $350, it is very very accurate, and reliable. I recommend the Ruger MK II to any pistolaro. As for their service and self defense handguns I would not buy one. No disrepect to MR. RUGER he is an AMERICAN HERO who has done much to lobby for the right to bare arms!!! My $00.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back