Is it a possible venture to fight gun control?

snubber

Inactive
I see a lot of talk on this board about things people are wanting/trying to change people's view on gun control, or trying to "get the message out" about guns and regulations. I'm wondering if this is one of those situations of being between a rock and a hard place. The Anti-gun activists can push their propaganda with slanted statistics to manipulate the mind/will/emotions of the generally stupid (yet they loose credibility with their bleeding heart conservatism) and the NRA just throws money at anything to do with guns and comes across as a bully with an agenda. The feds battle it out up on capitol hill with both sides of opposition going round and round…
Again I say, is the a possible venture?

Snubber,

I don't know if it is possible to turn the tide against the pro-tyrrany forces others call the gun control lobby. I do know I have to try for my own peace of mind if nothing else. I would be remiss in my duty as a citizen if I let my fellow citizens drag us to the abyss-as they are doing-without a warning.

I think, Snubber, that we are at a low point. The media is against us, and so is the president. This situation can change. The important thing is to organize and get a big message out to the people, as big as anything.

Back