Is Enterprise Arms' reputation good?

uglymofo

I've been away from shooting for ~20 years. Want to purchase an adjustable trigger for a Colt Gold Cup and scope base and rings for a Remington 700 .308 from EA, but I've never heard of this company. Has anyone had any experience with them? How is the quality of their merchandise? How about their service?

Thank you for your time. mofo

re: Enterprise Arms

My one experience with them was a bad one! I ordered some on sale hi-cap magazines listed as Pro-Mags which turned out to be POS. Some wouldn't even fit in the pistol, much less feed reliably. Since they were all sales final, they wouldn't accept returns. I know I probably could have fought it, but I had other things going on and didn't want to deal with the hassel.

Buyer beware with these guys.

Plnkr1234,

Thanks very much for your reply. After calling them to confirm their sales ad, I decided not to deal with them. The representative I spoke to readily admitted that the ad was incorrect, and all his attempts to change the description were stonewalled. (I wanted to order a scope rail and mount for a rifle; separately, they would cost 2X. They advertised them together as a set for 1 1/3X. It didn't make sense, so I called; it turns out that one of the components they photographed in the set was not equal to two separate purchases, though they looked identical. You had to ask to find out.) I'd steer clear also.

Back