Is Burris Alive?

cdoc42

Does anyone know if Burris Optics is having a problem? I can't call due a shooting-related hearing deficit, so I need to rely on e-mail and "snail mail."
I need to return for repair a Fast-Fire-3 sight. I completed the contact form on Jan 3 and sent a conformation email Jan 7. Absent a response I repeated emails on Jan 12 and 15. No response at all, which is unusual.

Does anyone know if Burris Optics is having a problem? I can't call due a shooting-related hearing deficit, so I need to rely on e-mail and "snail mail."
I need to return for repair a Fast-Fire-3 sight. I completed the contact form on Jan 3 and sent a conformation email Jan 7. Absent a response I repeated emails on Jan 12 and 15. No response at all, which is unusual.
Is their response possibly ending up in a junk folder? They were "alive" last year.

JMR40, good thought. One of those lights that shines so bright you can't see it!!!

Actually in keeping with my mode of operation I sent the General Manager a letter. I thought maybe someone out there in the Firing Line knew they may be having problems.

Back