***Invitation to those near Western PA who like 1911s***

EQUALIZER

For those in Western PA w/in driving distance of Greensburg;
I got to try out and write a review for Gun Games magazine on the Network Custom Guns, Gas Gun barrels. I'll let you know when the issue carries it and post the review here after its printed. I was surprised to find that they performed as advertised. Gas Guns

a) Far less felt recoil and a pleasant recoil impulse with hot loads.

b) Quicker cycling rates = more shots to target in less time.

There were lots of other benefits that I noticed, but won't spill the beans on all of them here. BTW, I don't get paid for saying that, didn't even get a free barrel :(. However, I was really impressed and believe that this is a major step in technology. BTW, NCG chambers the barrels in any caliber and the inventor is a big 9x23 and 45 Super fan for those who are interested in turning their 1911 into a multicaliber gun or one that shoots real hot 45 Supers with light springs.

If anyone is interested in going to a gun show at Greengate Mall in Greensburg, PA and trying it out afterward at a local indoor range, you can evaluate it for yourself. Some friends of mine and fellow SIG fans will be meeting at 10am at the main entrance to the Greengate Mall. Would like to meet my fellow Firing Liners and SIG fans from the area. Should be fun. If you want to contact me: equalizerplus@netscape.net

Best regards,

Eq

Back