Investarm 30-06 Questions

WALKERsD210

I have had and still own one Investarm rifles in 50cal black powder. I never knew that they had produced a bolt action rifle but ran across one this last week but cannot find any information on it anywhere. This one has a beautiful wood stock with detailed checkering and rich deep bluing on barrel. As a last straw I even did the typical GOOGLE search with nothing coming back. Anyone have any info

Interams Not Investarms

Some where around the mid 60's I started having problems reading. At the time nothing was known about dyslexia. Since then I still have a few problems and most the time I can catch what I am actually seeing. This time I mis-read what was on the rifle. It is in fact Interams and I have found a ton of information on in. The gun shop was asking around $300.00 for it but sold it to me for $250. out the door. It is one fine rifle, had marking from Manchester England, wood etchering/ checkering is super fine. The bluing is rich deep so much it almost looks black. Falling back to my Blue Book for Guns it shows a value around $695 - $795 so I think I did good but value on this one don't count because it has found a home. Thanks to all

Back