Interesting Blue Jean Pocket

Interesting name since they are based in NC. One design does have a concealed pocket near the waistband. Possible "pocket-style" carry at IWB level?

5.11 made some jeans with hidden pockets in them for guns, ammo, id case, etc. Really just didn't work very well at all. Ended up with odd lumps everywhere and the pockets only fit a few things moderately well.

Am I missing it or do they not show any pictures of the hideout pocket sizes and arrangement?

I just settle for side cargo pockets - and told them so in an email. Their response was not at this time. SOME of us do not like sitting on our wallets while driving all day, etc., nor to have my phone on a belt holder that the seat belt seems to break............

Duluth Fire House work pants have the best pockets ever. The front pockets will fit a 4" k frame. The thigh pockets will fit a world of small interesting things.

I am 6'3" and 200#. 5.11 has jeans that have an extra pocket on each side of the waist and they are perfect for a knife, cellphone, or cash. If you wear jeans, give these a looksee.

How well do those pockets protect a trigger from being inadvertenly "triggered"? Are they large enough to permit the use of pocket holsters?

The Duluth slit pockets are large enough to hold a Glock 26 in a Galco pocket holster. The inner cargo pocket is bigger than that (but hard to draw from since there is no place for the pocket holster to "hook".). The outer cargo pockets are AR15 magazine sized and folder/flashlight/pistol mag sized.

Back