Interarms Mark X

RedSkyFarm

I have an Interarms Mark X in a 25-06. I have looked for specs on it. Best I can find is an owners manual type PDF. I see most posts on the Mark X as being a 24" barrel. Mine is a 22". I am looking for specs like rifle weight, length of pull, etc. I've weighed and measured mine. Just wondering if anyone has seen where I can find these things out.

I've seen a few, owned a few over the years. All I've seen came with 24" barrels in all calibers. I suppose it could be an oddball, or it may have been cut at some point.

Yep, they all had 24s. Had a 30-06 re-barreled to .280 and another action built to 6.5-06. Mine were the Czeck versions, but they are solid.

Quickest way to tell if a barrel has been cut is to look closely at the muzzle. It square and crowned properly(kind of rounded)?
Mind you, it's possible somebody just changed the barrel. Most likely cut though.

No disrespect intended,but first may I ask,how did you measure the barrel length?
The measurement is taken from the bolt face to the muzzle.

A cleaning rod ,a marker,and a tape measure would make it easy.

Nice rifle! Try 115 gr Nosler Ballistic tips.

Last edited:
I bought a Mk10 25/06 that had a 22" barrel. Ended up pulling that barrel in favor of a bull barrel in 30 caliber and sold the 25/06 barrel and a surplus action to another shooter who seemed to think it was the cat's meow.
FWIW, the 24" makes a considerable diff in performance vs a 22".

Back