INTEL6, ..Wally.., Others? -->Camfour M625 .45ACP 5 1/4 inch.,S&W

dewey

--> INTEL6, ..Wally.., Others? -->Camfour M625 .45ACP 5 1/4 inch.,S&W

Was all set to get one of Lew Horton's PCs but the more I thought about it the madder I got that it
would be OVER $900 ! Crap, it still ticks me.
Anyway, found a Demo. M625 Camfour that one of the S&W East Coast reps. had( He got laid off when they got bought out) and put it on lay-a-way the other day....

I know some folks got 'em, can 'ya tell me what they like, reload wise? ROBT.41MAG mentioned they would proly only like lead. WILL THEY TAKE moon
clips ?>>>THANKS....dewey

Last edited:
Camfour 625

dewey
I picked up mine end of May and it is now one of my two favorite 625's,the other being a 1988 five inch model.Both shoot equally well.For loads, I haven't found anything it doesn't like.

I mostly use 200 Gr lead SWC's with 5.4 to 6.0 Gr. of W 231. The same weight bullet with a FMJ is just as accurate with 6.0 Gr. of W 231, but they hit a little higher.

I use mostly Auto Rim brass, tho ACP cases work pretty well with the lead bullets without clips.Occasionally I have had misfires, but not often.

To me it balances a little better than the full lug model,but that may be just a personal thing.It is one fine piece, and I'd love to see it become a production item.-Wally

Dewey,

I want one of those SO bad!!! Let us know how it shoots.

I was quoted a price of $850 last week. I hope my finances get squared away soon, I wanna get it before the locks and warning messages start showing up.

Joe

I have a 3" 1989 version and one of the 1988 's in 5". The 5" is just a great all around shooting revo and think it is a great choice. My 625's like both lead and jacketed equally but I mostly shoot lead. All .45 AR/ACP 625's use moon clips and are extremely fast to reload.

INTEL6 + + + +

I lost your adrs. We mailed about the 627PCs.
Please drop me a response.Txs DAN in S.C.

Back