Instructions needed for Winchester 290

Old Coastie

I have read and searched for takedown instructions for this rifle. I just bought it, but unfortunately there was no manual. The one link I found is dead. Can someone please post a link to where I could download the manual. I will be eternally grateful. Almost forgot my email is melick@one.net just in case someone could send it.

thanks,

Mike

Winchester 290 takedown instructions

Biggerhammer.net and StevesPages didn't have a downloadable manual
that I could find.

However, check my post on " remington Nylon 66 takedown " as the same
book applies. Your rifle is on pages 464 - 470 listed as the Win. 190, which
is the economy version of the Win. 290 and 290 Deluxe. As per the book, the
instructions are interchangeable.

Enjoy

Thanks, but I was hoping someone could either email takedown instructions or point me to a site where I could download the instructions.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks for responding. I didn't know if it was sent or not. Sometimes it doesn't tell me if it did or not. You are most welcome

HJN

Also need instructions for Winchester 290

Could you please give me some help with finding instructions for my Winchester 290? It's driving me crazy finding out how little downloadable stuff is available for Winchester guns. I also need a Model 12 12ga shotgun if someone could oblige. Thanks

lathamjr@hotmail.com

I have what you are looking for, at least for the rimfire. It was sent to me by the kind folks here, so the least I can do is help someone else with the same problem. I am just leaving for work now. If you will send me and email, I will reply and attach the information you are looking for.

Good shooting.

Back