Inox Cougar

Bullshooter

Looking at Beretta's web site, I see a picture of a Cougar in their stainless (Inox) finish. Can't find one, or a reference to one, anywhere. Anyone have any idea where I could get some info? The thought of an 8045 in Inox is causing me to have daydreams. Thanks.

I may be mistaken, but in the Beretta USA site under FAQs there is a reference to the Inox Cougar saying it is not available in the US, and there are no plans for importation. Why? I have no idea

Ok...

If there are no plans on bringing them here, then how can we purchase them over there and then have them sent here??? Can this be done???

I have a blue 8045 and absolutely love it!!! It is the best .45 I have ever seen or shot... 100% reliable right out of the box, more accurate than a Gold Cup, feels better, points better and costs half as much as a Kimber, but Kimber's still jam... :)

that's right no INOX Cougars are coming into the US. someone told me it has something to do with the INOX slides having a durability problem but i kinda doubt this. maybe there isn't a big enough demand for them over here. you could hard chrome or NP3 your Cougar if you don't like the bruniton finish.

Back