Info on traveling

Dave Chuppa

Planning on driving to South Carolina. I figure most State CCW Laws are basically the same as to ware and how to carry. I have been looking at The Handgun law US Website. Is there anybody that has info they think I should Know? I have a CCWL from my Home State of Ohio. I all so have one from PA. and Florida. Are there any other sites with this kind of info.?

Last edited:
What makes you think that your CCW is valid in a other state?

The little dotted line on the Map Mean stuff you know!

This should have been part of your ccw indoc.

Not true, All state do not owner the others law!

(Translation: All states do not honor each others laws.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave,

I, too, have an Ohio and a Pennsylvania permit. You, like me, are legal to carry in every state between here and Florida.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/LicMaps/ccwmap.php

Go to that link and click on Ohio and Pennsylvania, then hit the button and you will see all the states where your permit is honored. Please be sure to research every state's requirements for legal carry in a vehicle as well as duty to inform officers of the law. Each state is different.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Dave I have been checking on the other States. I just thought there may be more sites to compare. Packing .org was the best.

I e-mailed the States and asked for a Booklet on their Laws and ordered a book on the 50 States Firearms Laws

Last edited:
Back