info on single shot combo

Rossi did with .22 and .410 but I'm pretty sure they had bigger ones too. H&R/NEF, before their recent shutdown, had a 12 gauge that could come with a .357 mag or .44 mag barrel.

Another option, instead of switching barrels, why not a gun that is a double barrel? The Stevens/Savage guns are the most common. For a 12 gauge you'll need the 24F-12T, but the Savage 24V is another nice one but not offered in 12 gauge, 20 gauge instead. Valmet made them like someone else said too, they produced the Savage 2400. Winchester (Japanese operated Winchester I believe) made their versions as well. I have only ever seen the Savage 24 guns though, and the Stevens .22/.410 and at most bigger flea markets I tend to see a hand few. .22/.410 combinations are the most common but there's a handful of different combinations. Depending on the seller and the gun you can spend probably $200-$600. The higher end combo guns out there aren't close to affordable. Winchester had them with .30-06 rifle barrels, I looked up their value and I have since not wanted one. The biggest rifle round the Savage 24 could have is .30-30 but they also .357 mag and .357 Max. There's even a pistol grip gun. Some guns have engravings. Some even have nickle plated receivers and some are color case hardened. They are nice guns and often overlooked. If could only have one gun it would be a Savage 24.

Back