info on new remington model 700??

seansean1444

got a steal for this gun only 200 bucks in pristine condition!! serial number is b6415*** it is chambered in 3006 has the wood checkering and a jeweled bolt. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Congrats on the gun, it does sound like a great deal. Any chance of you posting a picture?

If not what type metal finish does it have, high gloss?

What type magazine, blind, floor plate, clip?

Does it have iron sights?

it is a blind i belive the floor plate does not pull out (im allready in bed lol) it also has the black finishing on the top of the forend

BDL's have a hinged floor plate so rule that out, unless someone changed it of course. In any event you got a great deal, can't wait to hear how it shoots.

a 700 for 200 bucks is a good deal no matter the model the action is worth that i hope the 3006 round works out for you i shoot the 3006 round out to 3006 yards much farther than the 2506 round which is whimpy compared to the 3006 round because it shoots a lighter bullet because it is too whimpy to shoot a heavy real mans bullet i love shooting through tanls at 3006 yards it is what the 3006 was meant to do keep going through both sides of a tank with tin plating and keep on going the black cap at the end makes 10 more horse power of energy my buddy at the gun shop told me to by corrosive anti tanl rounds

but the front sight isnt hooded like all the examples i am seeing of a bdl
The front sight hood is generally the first thing that gets lost. They're easy to find if you ever want to put a sight hood on it. Still, 200 bucks for a Model 700 in .30-06 is a great find. It should last your family several generations.

a 700 for 200 bucks is a good deal no matter the model the action is worth that i hope the 3006 round works out for you i shoot the 3006 round out to 3006 yards much farther than the 2506 round which is whimpy compared to the 3006 round because it shoots a lighter bullet because it is too whimpy to shoot a heavy real mans bullet i love shooting through tanls at 3006 yards it is what the 3006 was meant to do keep going through both sides of a tank with tin plating and keep on going the black cap at the end makes 10 more horse power of energy my buddy at the gun shop told me to by corrosive anti tanl rounds

Holy crap LMAO......

Make sure its not been monkey'd with so that the safety malfunctions...
if the firing pin tries to go bang when you close the bolt...you might wanna contact Remmy.

Bubba-type Trigger Jobs can getcha friends/family killed.

Back