Inexpensive snubbie modifications

sox

I love the snubbies what can I say. I have owned several. Currently a SW 2 1/8" M60 .357. This is a great shooting gun. Comfortable with std. and most +p, haven't tried .357 yet. Anyway, I offer below a brief list of inexpensive mods, which go a long way in improving these little guns.

Bright Sight fluroescent sight paint $ 5.95
Sile rubber grips from CDNN $ 3.99
Wolff mainspring $ 9.00
Uncle mikes IWB $7.95 gunshow
Skateboard tape for front of trigger guard 3.95

The sile grips are fantastic! They cover the backstrap, offer a full grip, allow my hand to contact the trigger in a much more comfortable postion eliminating any pinch. And, they attenuate recoil a good bit. Finally, they are super thin.

Sox...

I really appreciate the fact that not all modifications require a nationally known 'smith and a grand or so.

Me too....and the grips sound nice.
Avoid the question "How did you spend 3500 $ on an SP101, tell me again?"

Shoot well

Victor, the Sile grips, in my opinion, are better than the butler creek's. The Sile is bigger in the grip front to back. It doesn't seem as long, yet offers a "full" grip. It is much thinner. For 3.99 it can't be beat. Best.

Sile grips sound like a great idea, but I have no idea where to find them, and I haven't seen them at any dealer that I know of. Some help for my M-36?

Back