In response to Sarah Brady...

msd

Inactive
I'm not sure how many people read Sarah Brady's article in the Washington Post Friday, but I for one was very disturbed. Obviously, it had a very anti-gun slant to it, and as usual it was full of misleading information. So, in response to it, I wrote an article of my own.

Fortunately, with the help of Yahoo's "full coverage" section, it has received a reasonable amount of attention. It received over 2000 hits in the first 24 hours - which is good for my page. The thing that I have found interesting is the type of response I've gotten. Most of it is from people who agree, but there have also been the expected letters from those who don't agree. The part I like though, is the way those who don't agree let me know just how "stupid" I am, and, in their own wonderful way, that they didn't agree with my views on this subject. I can only hope that through Yahoo, this can reach a few people who wouldn't other wise read information that isn't slanted toward the anti-gun side.

Either way, I just thought I would pass the info along and invite anyone who's interested over to read the article.
http://www.motorsportsdigest.com/pov-1.htm

I hope this helps.

Back