In need of RCBS auto 4x4 shell plates 4 station

K9cop

Inactive
I am in need of the 4 station RCBS auto 4x4 shell plates Numbers 10, 16, 22 If anyone is selling or has any knowledge of where I can obtain . Thanks Jim

Thank you but I will stick with the weapons/ caliber I have used for over 35 years. RCBS is hard to get a hold of with there new hours.

Yes thanks but Ebay , Gun broker and a extensive online search has turned up a Big 0
Any out of manufacturing part requires diligence. Keep looking. For sites like eBay that will let you save a search do so. You can add a "send me an email when something new matches the search" shows up.

Check all loading supply clearance and like mentioned auction sites like GB and Ebay.

I have two myself and just got done with RCBS checking their stock for any parts. More or less they said good luck, use it as a turret if I had enough pieces.

At eBay and Gunbroker you can setup "saved searches" that will alert you whenever an item becomes available.
Forums like Castboolits, Brian Enos etc. have WTB sections you can post on.

Yes thank you I have already setup saved searches on Ebay, Gunbroker, and posted on castboolits , it appears that everyone who has them is keeping the shell plates right now .

Back