In need of a safe

bungiex88

Looking for a small gun safe around 24” wide. I have one picked out from sturdy safe but was wondering if anyone had any other brands to check out for around the same price. 3 things it must have. 1) needs to have a plated door not a composite door. 2) must have fire protection. 3) must have mechanical dial lock. The one from sturdy is right around $2000 so if anyone knows of a safe company that has the characteristics that I want at a cheaper price let me know.

I have a National Security 12 gun (yeah right) that is 24 x 24. They are now the top tier from Liberty (or so I have been informed) Mine is about 30 years old now. Multiple bolts all around each side of the door, mechanical lock and insulated. The newer ones comes with a better fire seal that expands now.

I would look for a local locksmith that sells safes; he might have a used one in great condition he got in as a trade-in.

Yea I checked with local locksmith he deals amsec with steel plate doors the cheapest he had was 3500 for a 36” wide steel plated door. He sold another steel plated safe but they were up there in price to I forget the brand.

I don’t need nothing fancy this is just the safe I’m putting in the master bedroom I have a concrete room in basement I store my majority of stuff I just one something small to keep in the bedroom on the 2nd floor

Back