in my opinion...

xeper1

Inactive
i don't understand all the hoopla about "this gun is better than that gun" and other such arguments. though i admit a serious lack of experience, i personally find firearms in general to be both works of art (though deadly ones) and fun to shoot. for instance, i own a ruger p90 and love it. i used to have a S&W sigma and loved it, but traded it for the 45. my friend has a usp45 tactical, and it's great. my dad has a glock in .40 (forgot model) and sig .380 (again forgot model). the point is, IMHO, all firearms are due their credit as the only one i have a bad experience with is a jennings j25, which i no longer classify as a firearm, but more of a dysfunctional squirt pistol that occasionally throws bullets. :D
anyway, to each his own, but i love them all.

------------------
you want my gun? let me "unload" it first...

Actually, on the subject of Saturday night specials- someone gave me a Phoenix Arms 25 Raven for free, they moved out of state and it wasn't worth dealing with a $60 gun.

This gun has never jammed on me, I'm serious- feed this thing quality ammo, and it works. My Beretta 21 jams constantly.

Would I rely on the Phoenix 25-absolutely not. But, I wouldn't rely on the Beretta either.

Back