In Money We Trust

Mikey

There have been several examples of this phenom recently and I hope it sickens you as much as it does me.

If you had asked the average American 20 years ago what was most important they might have said health, freedom or some other noble thing. But ask the same question today and it's gonna be MONEY!

The government is now completely obsessed with money. Almost all laws are passed to generate revenue. The increase in FFL fees, taxes on guns and ammo and most other programs have little to do with anything except collecting money.

Now the apparent majority of Americans feel the same way. Lie, cheat, steal, fornicate with pigs - it doesn't matter as long as I'm making money! Kinda reminds you of a prostitute doesn't it.

For those of us who still believe in honesty, integrity and principles, it's gonna be a rough ride until this "booming" economy goes bust and people remember that some things are worth more than money.

Amen, brother...

It used to be the Democrat's only wanted to tax the rich. Now it seems like they want to tax everyone, make everything a crime and make everybody a ward of the state.

Peace,
Keith

you've got that Raymond. it scares them so bad that they'll try to destroy the Bill of Rights so they can have their way. i wonder how well they'd sleep at night if their bodyguards were unarmed?

------------------
fiat justitia

longhaircsa@netscape.net

Back