IMCS #3 a Huge Success!!

Rob Pincus

Despite a few hiccups with some of our rented 5-Stand MAchines, the 3rd Annual Irlene MAndrell Celebrity Shoot was another success.

We raised over $20,000 for WUAS and gave away over $20,000 in prizes to approximately 100 participants.

This event was recorded for television by Action Shooters and Kentucky Outdoors. KO airs on regional PBS stations weekly, and Action Shooters airs nationwide on the Outdoor Channel (also Galaxy 9 satellite). I'll Post the air dates as soon as I get them.

One of my few regrets about the event was that no one from TFL was there. TFL members, led by Rich Lucibella, donated almost $2000 to this years event, next year I hope to see some TFLers actaully participating.

I'll be updating the site with results from the event, and I'll post a link in this thread soon. For now, some Highlights:

Top Gun: Rick Merb
Top Female: Patty Abdon
Top Sporting Clays: Dave Kelly (98%!!)
S&W Pistol Event: Larry Ference (NSSF)
Horton Xbow Event: Tie- Dan Willoughby & Ed Anderson
Top overall Celebrity: Johnny DiSanti (Actor)
Winchester Celebrity Shoot-Out Champ: T.J. Klay (musician)

------------------
-Essayons

Rob, I'm glad the Shoot was such a big success. That was one of the few gun related events that truly is "for the children". Let's hope it continues to grow.

We'll have to coordinate the date of our TFL-MA Shootfest with IMCS next year so that they won't conflict.

Rob, glad it went off big. looks like y'all rasied some good money. congratulations!! :)

------------------
what me worry?

Rob,

I would have loved to be there. Unfortunatly by the time I heard about it I wasn't able to financially swing it. I just started shooting trap two mos ago and I can't get enough! Can't wait to try skeet and sporting clays! Shot my first 25 tonight (actually did it twice!) so the hook is firmly set :) If you are keeping a mailing list for next year please and my name to it just in case, for some unforseen reason, I miss the announcement here. I really would like to be there next year!

Congrats!

David

------------------
NRA Life Member
It ain't my grammer, it's me tpyign!
Sometimes it is eaiser to apologize than ask permission

Back