I'm Back!!!

Hello Everyone,

I've returned to TFL with a slightly different name.

I changed jobs and have since gotten a computer at home.

How has everyone been?

------------------
- Anthony (the crazy Italian with a .41 Magnum)

"Civilized people are taught by logic, barbarians by necessity, communities by tradition, and the lesson is inculcated even in wild beasts by nature itself. They learn that they have to defend their own bodies and persons and lives from violence of any and every kind by all the means within their power."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Good to see you Anthony...
So - what kinda shooting you been up to?
Buy any good guns?

------------------
I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Hey George,

Actually, I attended LFI-I with Massad Ayoob and Lethal Force Institute. It was awesome. Before going I thought I wouldn't learn much because I've been reading Ayoob for years, but there is a plethora of stuff that he only teaches to those he knows are good guys via a background check or CHL/CCW.

Great class!

Also bought a 1970 manufacture Smith & Wesson Model 57 (blued) with a four inch barrel.

How about you?

------------------
- Anthony (the crazy Italian with a .41 Magnum)

"Civilized people are taught by logic, barbarians by necessity, communities by tradition, and the lesson is inculcated even in wild beasts by nature itself. They learn that they have to defend their own bodies and persons and lives from violence of any and every kind by all the means within their power."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Back