If you're thinking about a TAC 67......

Legion2600

Picked up my Tac 67 today and of course begun the intial comparison between it and the Outback II. First off I'll say I was impressed from the start. It looks cool and you can tell the thing is BUILT. Put about 2 magazines of Federal 36gr copper plated through each suppressor on a Walther P22 host. Shot both cans dry at first -- the Outback was SLIGHTLY quieter dry than the TAC. Then both cans wet using a little breakfree CLP. This time the TAC was clearly quieter to my ears (increased volume I guess). I would even say about as quiet as using Eley subsonics. The tac is a little longer, a bit wider and of course a little heavier. Knowing what I know now I would have never got the Outback. The TAC will last forever.

outside-1.jpg

outside-3.jpg

endcaps.jpg

Last edited:
What were your thoughts about using Breakfree in the Outback (or the Tac for that matter)? I tried it in my Outback a couple times and the smoke and crap blowing out of the can and the action was enough to make me steer clear of ever doing it again!

LOL. Yea, I would have used something different now because there was alot of smoke but I was anxious to hear the TAC and it was what I had on the shelf. In the next couple of days I'll try and get the thing apart and take some pics of the baffles.

Edit to add: Come to think of it I have some CCF suppressor coolant out there someplace. If I can find it I'll try again tomorrow.

OK just wondering. I already have a TAC-62 on hold (Also out of production) that I got for a good price. I just have to get the Form-4's for my TAC-16 finished and then I can work on getting that transfered.

I have a TAC-67 and also have been very impressed with it. I have a CZ 513 Basic that I had the barrel cut to 16 1/4" and threaded. Very accurate and very quite with the suppressor. It also works very well with my Walther P-22. I am planning to thread the barrel on my .22 LR conversion for my UZI SMG to use the suppressor. You have to love it being rated for full auto fire.

Back