If you're in California, and own/want a P7, please read!

lunde

If you live in California, and either own or would like to own a P7M8, please send a letter to the president of Heckler & Koch USA requesting that they submit at least one P7, such as the P7M8, for California testing:

Eoin Stafford, President
Heckler & Koch, Inc.
21480 Pacific Boulevard
Sterling, VA 20166

Prospective P7 owners should do this if they wish to buy a P7 in this state without jumping through major hoops. Make clear your desire to purchase one or more P7s. Current P7 owners should do this so that they can carry it (of course, they'll need to have a CCW permit). Apparently, CCW permit holds cannot carry weapons that are not on the approved list. Another unintended consequence? This should be mentioned in the letter.

My letter has been sent out already.

Thanks...

This goes for alot of guns by a number of manufacterers. I have been looking for a CZ 75B in Satin Nickel. I can only get the black ones now. CZ said they would send one in but who knows if they will. It will depend on the demand for them. Unless a miracle occurs, once the SOB's in the legislature pass the licensing bill there won't be much demand for any handgun.

It can take three months or more for the test and approval process. The Democrat morons in the legislature here spend all their time on meaningless B.S. legislation like this and they can't even keep the lights on! Very sad indeed.

The weather is great in California but the politicians are nutty down there.

Keeping my PSP right here in Seattle; ;)

Even if you're not in California, sending a letter to Heckler & Koch USA's president, as outlined above, would help our cause.

Thanks...

You might give them a buzz and see if they have plans to send in a P7M8. I know they won't be sending the M13, but they previously planned on drop testing and politically correcting the M8.

Back