if you can have any class III weapon

DUDE

ok here it is, if you can have any class III weapon what would it be. for me i'd like to have a Colt M4-Carbine and a Fabrique Nationale P90 with about 8000-rounds of the 5.7x28 ammo for it:D so what do you guys, say what would you like to have;)

An M16, so I could sue for a refund of my $200 tax based on the 2nd Amendment, with all the legal fallout that would follow.

Then a FN P90.

M16, but that's the WW II M16 half track with quad 50s! No problem getting anywhere and I don't have to carry my own ammo.

Dear CT, other Knights & Ladies,
There's an interesting opening regarding your $200 rebate:
Some time ago you had to pay a fee to get your Restricted Radio-Telephone License. This license is used for Ship-to-Shore and aviation. Now somebody contested the licensing fee because the federal government, FCC in this case, is not supposed to charge you for services which your tax dollars have ,(supposedly), already paid for; ergo, it would be in violation of the law for you to be charged for a priviledge you're guarenteed under your Constitutional rights. For the benefit of the realm I shall endeavor to validate the prospects of this. (Anybody from NRA care to re-hash this logic with your advocate staff?)
Be faithful,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

Full Auto

Having used the M-16 and the M-14 in a combat environment, I prefer the M-14 for long distance accuracy, stopping power. But, for carrying all day, not getting tangled in the brush, and ability to carry more ammo...M-16.
Chet

Unfortunitely I live in one of the infamous seven and can not own a class III. However, if I could then it would be the Thompson. There is just something aobut it. I go the Knob Creek and enjoy firning one there.

HK 21E, 33A4, (54)MP5SDA6 and G36 (not the export);

SIG 550 and 552 (just because);

GE GAU30/Avenger with an A10 Thunderbolt to carry it around.
Also a 7.62mm Mini gun to keep it company;

1927A1 Thompson.

This should not be construed as a complete list.

I also live in a non class III state (washington). If I was to own a class III weapon it would be a full auto OA-93 with collapseable stock and silencer. I'm thinking 4 position selector.

oatcp.jpg

P220,

I read your post, then thought Hey! I want one, too. It's a GAU-8, though. Also here, in much greater detail.

If I could only pick one, I might go with the Bizon 3 with AP. Common ammo (9x19, 9x18, 9x17 or 7.72x25mm), proven (DEPENDABLE) weapons system, light weight.

Given two, my next choice would probably be a US M2 Carbine. Love that .30!

Given 3, I'd have to go with a good 40mm, even if only an M-79...

(edit: what the heck? Trying to post 3 links, only last shows...reading old thread re this and still NOT getting it)

[Edited by Caeca Invidia Es on 02-10-2001 at 09:49 PM]

HK MP5K with the briefcase. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? I don't think that would be overkill or a lot to ask. Anybody know if I can legitamately get this and if so, what do I have to do to get it (aside from mortgaging my home-wait, I don't have a home).

Those that I currently own:

Colt M16A1 lower with M4 flattop shorty upper
Vector Arms UZI

Those that I could legally own but need serious bucks:

Stoner 63A
MG42 or 34
MP43/44 or MKb(H)/42 (the first assault rifle)

With some more money would like Thompsons, MP38/40s, Brens, AK47, MP5, HK53, Mini-UZI etc.

Those that my Gov't says isn't good for me (or need a Class 3/SOT):

HK G36K
FN90
Glock 18

Back