If I only had the $$$$$

what kind of wear do full auto weps get...or is this something that the factory takes precautions for in production? a full auto ar-15 will run some serious $$$. could i take a new gun and get it with a threaded barrel on it so i can get it surpressed afterwards. and pay whatever tax... i would love to get a full auto but i'm skeptical and don't think that a purchase like that is worth it IMO. with that kind of money, i probably could buy two of the guns i mentioned above and some hand guns too. the pic below is what i am talking about and am interested in. please help. i really appreciate the help everybody has given up so far...this is a great place!

and is there some sort of sear (or whatever) conversion to turn a regular ar to a full auto (all nfl rules applicable of course)?

I posted a similar reply in the general on this.

m496d-1L.jpg

Last edited:
Does any bank finance a purchase like this?
Depending on how your credit is, you can get anything financed. You don't have to even mention what you are buying. You may get the money on a signature (unsecured) loan. You can also borrow against your home, auto, or other personal property. I can't speak for banks, but I know that guns are preferred personal property collaterol for many loan companies because they are valuable and serial numbered, and therefore easier to levy against in a case of nonpayment of the debt.

Back