IDPA rig for a revolver

Mikey

Did you ever go to a gun show looking for one thing but finding another? I wanted a Benelli shotgun. I found one but the price just wasn't happenin' so I cruise around. I was glancing past a table full of (dare I say it?) Smith & Wessons when I spot this interesting little beauty right in the middle of a bunch of them long barreled N frames. It's a 610 with a 4" barrel!

Now I already shoot in three out of four divisions in IDPA, and I had wanted a 625 'til the head honchos decided to outlaw 5" revolvers, but the 610 is perfect! I already shoot 40 cal in ESP and those loads ought to purr out of the 610. I know S&W is on the black list but I couldn't help it...I BOUGHT IT...there, I've said it.

Now I need to get rigged for IDPA - speak to me all ye who wheelgun, what shall I get to wrap it in - I'm going for the "four gun"!

Mikey

no contest here, Blade tech holster, and some "shoot the moon" clip holders from dillon.

how much was it if you don't mind me asking, i have been wanting one for a while.

Back