IDPA in Cincinnati - Dayton area

xMINORxTHREATx

Just wondering if any of the forum members here in the Cincinnati - Dayton, Ohio or even Covington, KY area do IDPA?

I'm going to start in the spring and was looking forward to maybe putting some faces with the names on here. Maybe get a group together and do a meal before or after or something.

Also any advice would be appreciated. :D

I shoot at Clinton County Farmers & Sportsmen Association. They shoot year round on the first Sunday of the month.

ETA: Where are you planning on shooting at?

The closest one to me (Middletown, Butler County/Warren County border) is in Oxford, from what the website says.

Clinton County isn't that far from me either. Year around, as in, winter time too? :D:D:D:D:D

Clinton County isn't that far from me either. Year around, as in, winter time too?

Yes winter too...They have a match this Sunday. Great bunch of guys shoot there and everyone is very helpful in explaining the rules and stages. I'll be there; feel free to come and give it a try. Cost $10 and starts at 10 am. Check them out at www.ccfsa.com for more info. You don't have to be a memeber to compete.

I might just do that.

When you say you don't have to be a member to participate, do you mean IDPA member or member of the place where it's going on?

And I don't have a compliant holster or third magazine right now anyways. Give me a month to get ready, but I wouldn't mind being in the peanut gallery.

I might just do that.

When you say you don't have to be a member to participate, do you mean IDPA member or member of the place where it's going on?

And I don't have a compliant holster or third magazine right now anyways. Give me a month to get ready, but I wouldn't mind being in the peanut gallery.

You dont have to be a member of IDPA or the club to shoot. You best be getting you some equipment then. You dont need super expensive stuff to compete with. Just get yourself the minimum equipment to start to see if you like the game before you go all out. Hope to see you there soon.

Back