IDPA in Atlanta?

chokeu2

Can some of the Atlanta guys here point me in the direction of IDPA in Atlanta? I would prefer outdoor competitions if that is around... I live in Smyrna, so I can get anywhere in the area! :D

I am a total novice to competition, but a long time shooter. I figure that competing in events like IDPA is a great way to learn just how much I do not know about shooting!! ;-)

south river gun club

the south river gun club in Conyers has shoots every month. Give them a call and find out what day it is on

Thanks a ton Blunder! I have been considering a membership out at SouthRiver. Seems like this would be a good exuse to make that expense!

American Classic in Norcross... I think that I would like to check that out as well. Easier to get to, considering that I live in Smyrna!
What time?

7:00 till 8:00-8:30. Round count is normally less than 50. Cost is $10. You are allowed to shot IDPA once without joining but after that, you need to be a member.

South River IDPA require all new shooter who never shot IDPA at South River to attend the new shooter school. The next new shooter school is the third Saturday in August. Contact the match director for more information. There will be no new shooter allowed in July.

Back