ideas for range improvements

spare mag

Inactive
had a gun club meeting last night. found out we were given a grant from friends of the NRA to be used towards range improvements.does anybody out there have knowledge on where to get ideas on how to improve ranges.looking for sources to help determine weakest part of our range and how to make it better. thanks

------------------
"Life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness" all can be found and retained with a gun.

Aaaaaa, can't the Club Members figure out what/how to improve your range. I'm sure, betwix all of you, there is alot of knowledge on different ranges and ideas on how to improve your own.

I would think that only the Club Members can really submit ideas as they know what you currently have, it's capabilities, it's weaknesses.

Just MHO.

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

as with most organizations these days, there are a lot of experts with conflicting ideas. just seeking other, unbias suggestions, alternatives.

Cant really say with out seeing the range.
If outside:
You will want to make sure you got a good back stop... maybe rent a bulldozer to push up some earth to make a bigger one or a wider one...
Overhead cover is good for the bench area... if you have a bench area...

Man... where do I start?

If indoors - try better lighting, or ventalation... heck - if you got all that - buy a pop machine for drinks and a vending machine for ammo... ;)

Seriously - describe your range.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Back