Ideas for fogging glasses?

allhowl

Inactive
What do you use to minimize the fogging caused from breathing when its cold out & you wear a face mask? Contacts and laser surgeryare not an option for me. Thanks to all!!

There are some commercial anti-fogging "waxes" you can buy cheap. Rub 'em on your lenses before you head out.

I've seen 'em demoed, but never tried personally. Probably should.

Good old fashioned spit usually works but it is a mess to work with. check out the local scuba shop they will have what you are looking for.

The lense in my paintball mask has some sort of anti-fog coating on it already that works surprisingly well. Most of the companies that make masks sell an anti-fog cleaning spray for them also. Might be worth looking into.

Nah, spit is still the way to go. Ivory soap put on dry and buffed with a tee shirt is number two. Then all the fancy new antifoggers.

Get Rain-X Anti-Fog. It comes in a black plastic container. Runs around $4 and will last you a lifetime.

I've worn glasses since I was 7, and this is the best.

Will work great on your bathroom and car mirrors, and on your windshield too.

Bowser.

I read in a magazine (Men's Health?) under reader's tips, that Pledge furniture polish works well as an anti-fog agent for glasses and hides scratches in the lens as well. Haven't got around to trying it myself though.

Back