I was wrong.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Mallard

........to ask a member here to present some facts to justify his statement. The 'bosses' of this site say I was wrong to do that so I accept their decision.
Respectfully,
Don Mallard

It looked like rather than soliciting an opinion, you were calling him out, high-noon style.

I don't know the reason (although I can guess), but it looked a little unfreindly.

We all have opinions on certain subjects that may rub another wrong.

He thinks revolvers are passe and good for amusement only.
You think 100,000 rounds is a good warm-up exercise.
I think I need 30 more high-caps for my AR-15 and a pre-ban to keep my Bushy company.

Who's right? Who's wrong? Who wants to go to the range?

If you want to argue with him, do it in that thread or privately. That's polite. Just remember, an argument over the internet is like being in the special olympics. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you're still retarded.

No offense intended to anyone.

Mr. Mallard,

My hat is off to you. It takes a lot of strength and guts to admit being wrong. Don't know the full facts of the matter but you did it with dignity and respect.

NB

Thanks,

Factually,
I am a responsable firearms owner and user.
I am mature and experienced and will never say anything unless I am prepared to back it up.
I made the mistake of coming here and with that I bit you farewell.
Respectfully,
Don Mallard

Why are you leaving, Don?

Because you had the temerity to stand up to repeated "sniper" comments of an individual by asking about the depth and breadth of that individual's experience and the basis for the comments?

And that no information was forthcoming (surprise surprise)?

Something tells me that everyone knows who has the strength of experience on his side.

Stick around and let others learn from it.

Ditto Mike Irwin....

Don, you have a well of experience and knowledge. Sincerely--it would be a shame for TFL (especially the Revolver forum) to lose such a valuable member. Stick around and share with us who are open and willing to learn from someone like yourself.

Best regards,
TH:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back