I took the plunge, Titanium 41mag.

MellowMikey

I did it, I ordered the 415T, which I could only get in Shadow Gray. :D
I decided to sell my 415 and get the bad mamajama in titanium.
Here is the link. http://www.taurususa.com/titanium/415t.html

I will let ya know how it shoots, just to add my 2 cents to the existing opinions that I have reviewed in depth.
Thanks for all the input.

Take care all,
Mikey

Ahh, my next gun - if I get my way! I can't find on of these with 3" barrel though. They do make them, don't they?

I'll be waiting for your range report!

Hmmm, 2.5 and 4.0 are all the web site lists. :( I too would love the 3.0 inch version.
I was dissappointed that I could not get the Bright Spectrum Blue finish, it is so purdy. Looks awesome on my 44 special Taurus.

Regards,
Mikey

I'M THINKING.......

...RECOIL.

Is that the one that comes with the "jacketed bullets only" warning?

(Hmmmm........Remington's 200g JHP's at 1200-1250fps.......hmmmm...)

dont think they come in any leanth but 2 inch.however you can get a titainium taurus traker in 4 inch.

I think WS2 makes some full strength stuff for those. Don't have to shoot the wimpy Remington stuff.:)

Sam

Weshoot2,
Now that is a load I would love. :) Since you load a bit, does Gold Dot or anyone else make a personal defense bullet other than the Winchester Silvertip? It seems most hp for the 41 are hunting bullets instead of personal defense hp.
I don't know about the jacketed only warning, but the porting tends to fill up with lead from lead bullets, so I would rather have jacketed anyway. :D

I am so excited. :D

Mikey

Back