I never posted in the SWAT thread, so where did I go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger

Rich and TFL,

I never posted in the SWAT thread, there is no post of mine in it at all. If you want my opinion on this, here it is.

Burst into my house in the middle of the night, don't announce your presence to me, I'm going to act as if a burglar or gang of thieves burst in, that is common sense. If you come to my door knock and approach me in a polite way and say we have a warrant we would like to look for drugs, I'll welcome you in, right after I tell you, no writing down anything about my guns. If you come to my door asking to see my guns, depending on attitude I might let you, if your looking for a stolen or full-auto, I might allow it but I will request you not write any info down. If you refuse this request I will shut the door, and the next move is up to you. I will not tolerate my guns being registered by anyone. Not infringed means more to me than not taken. I've never committed a crime don't intend to, unless they make speeding a crime, then I have two of those.

Rich, there's my opinion on that thread, I won't go into depths like some about det cord, plexiglass, and the such. Just not me. I don't know where the misunderstanding about this thread arose, but whatever was said there that was taken offense to wasn't me. Unless you've pulled the post, but I don't remember even reading the thread.

------------------
Live Free or Die Trying,

Steve Moody

Ruger-
This post is unintelligible in context. The SWAT thread has never been mentioned in either "The Future of TFL" ot "The Future II" .

I may have mentioned it in response to the email conversation that you initiated last evening with me. However, it would then be appropriate to respond by email, n'est ce pas?

I've asked once on Legal if you'd be polite enough to constrain this conversation to the thread "The Future: Part II", which bears your authorship.

Frankly, your persistence in spreading this topic into a number of threads, despite our polite requests generates concern as to your motives.

Take it to email.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back