I need magazines for my Beretta Cougar 8040

Ace 2000

Inactive
I'm trying to find some magazines for my Beretta Cougar 8040. They must be manufactured by Beretta, I don't deal with second hand magazines. I'm having a real difficult time finding some and would like to know if anyone knows where I could pick a couple up? Thanks in advance.

I am picky about wanting factory mags too. I saw some at a gun show a couple months back for $26 a piece. I think I saw them somewhere else though. If I can find out where, I'll come back and tell you.

Ok, I found them listed at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com but they are out of stock. They go for $36.12 each there and if you go to their site and click the item, it will give you an option to be notified when they get some in stock.

Heard in a couple, or more posts (on which forums I can't remember) that they had to get them directly from Beretta (Do recall they were talking about the 45acp mags) due to the lack of availability.

8040 mags

You can buy them directly from Beretta. Check out their web site for a phone number, I don't know it offhand. I bought some for mine some time ago and had no problems dealing with them and I got factory direct ;)
FWIW :)

VonFatman

Been thinking about a Beretta Cougar 8045 for awhile now. How much did the magazines from Beretta cost apiece? I was thinking probably in the range of $40-$60.

PB,
I think they were on the lower end of your guess...however, they get you for frt. on each item...stinks...I yelled, they sent me a free locking knife...since they had not explained the shipping charges to me...a VERY nice knife! The mgr. who sent the knife was a great guy.
Call the 800# (if they have one) and they can get you an exact quote on the mags.
Oh, and by the way, the 8045 is SWEET. I'm not so crazy about the trigger, I may have some work done to it someday...but what a shooter. I have the full size.
Good luck!

Thanks VonFatman. I figured if I was to get one, I'd have to go this route to get additional magazines.

Back