I need help Winchester Model 190 Manual (NEEDED)

hawktress

Inactive
I need a takedown manual for a Winchester Model 190 Semi Auto 22. I received this 22 in a trade and it needs to be refinished I can't figure out how to get the forehand stock off so I need a take down manual my email address is hawk94chevy@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Yup, I'm a Lemming

If you could send me the pdf as well I would appreciate it. The other thread that lists the manual as being posted on a website (the swishercs link) pops up a password dialog.

Please send it to:

mtrebbien@msn.com

Thanks

Need takedown manual for Winchester 190 22 caliber L

I recently acquired a winchester 190 22 caliber L from my father in law who passed away. The proble is I don't have the manual for the gun because we couldn't find it when we were sorting through everything.

Does anyone have a copy of the manual they could send me? I'd be very appreciative. My email is rutpil@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I also got a Sears 3T/Winchester 190 .22 rifle from my father and need a manual to it in order to take it down and clean it. Would you please send me the link? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks! iowahawkeyes@mchsi.com

Me too! Me too!

Sorry, but could you possibly send me the manual, too. I just rediscovered my Ted Williams 3T/Winchester 190 and need the instructions. I would be appreciated.
Also, I noticed the front sight post on it is chipped and knocked to one side. What is the best course to fix that. Can it be ordered and replaced myself or is that something a gunsmith should handle? Thanks again.
John at johnwalblay@aol.com

Me Also Please

I recently purchased a used Winchester 190 from Gander Mountain and it came with no manual or box. I could really use a copy of the manual to clean it. It also came with a scope, but the front sights have been removed. Any recommendations on what go purchase for it.
Thanks so much for a copy of the manual, it can me mailed to rneal@rtmc.net

Back