I need details about this shotgun please

Dylan7432

Inactive
I got this shotgun from by dad and I use to compete with at my school. After competing for a bit I realized I need to get a modified choke for trap shooting. Looking futher into I cannot find the right size choke to get for my specific gun. Its a navy arms brand and has a skeet and improved cylinder currently in the over and under. The choke is 1 5/8" in length and the thread starts towards end of barrel, 5/8" away from it. I cannot find these dimensions in any brand to buy a choke.

Attachments

• IMG_3542.JPG
    IMG_3542.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3541.JPG
    IMG_3541.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 51
Go Navy

If it was made in Italy, it should have an Italian "catalogue number" somewhere on it, if not the actual name of the manufacturer (likely Pietta); they may be marked on the inside of the shotgun, visible only after you take off the forearm and separate the barrels from the receiver.

Contact Navy Arms via the internet for additional info.

I doubt Navy Arms is the actual maker, more likely the distributor/retailer. There should be proof marks, hopefully with the maker listed.
Otherwise, call Briley :Phone 1-800-331-5718

And ask them. If anyone makes chokes, it will be them. You might also want to consider an IM choke

Thanks

Okay thanks guys. I'll give them a call in and look in to IM choke. Let me know if you come up with any other info.

Back