"I just need some practice ammo....."

38Mike

Went to go shooting the other day, stopped at a gunshop on the way to range,TO BUY AMMO, NOTHING ELSE; so I decide to look around............

Wwwwwell, about ten minutes later, I'm sitting in my truck and thar's a brand new Kahr P9 on the seat next to me and the Baby Eagle that I thought I was gonna shoot was in the dealers safe! Now how in the world did that happen...:)

Mike M.

That's how I ended up getting married. Went to a jewelry dealer "just to look around", and walked out with a $2000 ring that I presented to my wife that same night as I asked her to marry me.

Best bit of "just looking" that I ever did, too! :D:D:D

I think it is a form of shopping disease. My mom went to the grocery store once to get a box of facial tissues and came back with a $200 dress. For guys, it happens with guns, tools, anything with power.

So, what ammo did you buy? Don't tell me you forgot the ammo!!!

Ammo? Oh yeah, ammo!!!! 2 boxes of Fiochi 115 grain ball; worked real good in P9...

Lust.....it's been my lot through the years to buy a gun, shoot it for about a year, then sell/trade for something different.......I'm an incurable firearms addict...:)

Mike M.

I've been there. Walked in with the intention of buying a single box of ammo, walked out with 3 boxes of ammo and a sweet looking used rifle.

I think I've got a worse case of this disease, or lust if you prefer. If I had been in 38Mike's position I would have come back out of that store with the ammo, the P9 and the Baby Eagle.

I keep going into gun shops and coming out with new guns but never leaving any. I blame this on my brother who once told me there was absolutely no reason a sane person would ever sell any of their guns. In my moment of weakness, I agreed with him.

I have learned to enjoy this terrible affliction.

So there I was at the range shooting my 1911 when a buddy of mine asked me if I would like to try his glock.... 5 guns later I went to the range with another friend that asked politely if I would like to try his sig p-220..... 5 sigs later I went to the range and tried not to look but accidently saw a man shooting an AK ... now I have some of those....
A man at work bought a ford F350 superduty dually with the powerstroke in a crew-cab. AH-HA you think I bought the same truck as he did... NO fooled you. His is black and mine is red !!!! it arrived 3 weeks ago. Please tell me nothing about what is cool or new out there !!!! I need more stuff like the amish need a dvd player... oh yeah I just got one... The movie heat is great !!!!

It is a sickness, plain and simple.

Do any of us want to be cured???

Plastic in a gunshop is simply dangerous. And I'm not talking the polymer bodied kind.

But honey, It really was speaking to me. Can't you hear it too?

Buy me

Buy me

Buy me

Back