I have a confession to make ...

Good evening. My name is Bruce and I'm an alco.... (sorry, wrong confession!)

I've known about this for some time now, but have kept it to myself, concealing it from you guys.

But the guilt has eaten away at me, and I have to get it off my chest.

Rosie O'Donnell and I share the same birthdate!

I realise I can never hold my head high in this forum again -- but, oh, it's so good to have that weight off my shoulders.

B

As long as you both don't have the same waist size and i.q. We rejoice in the fact that you SEEM to have talent whereas Rosie does not display that trait. :D

P.S. We forgive your parents also for this shame that you have confessed to. LOL

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

All together now - Hi Bruce!

You also have the same amount of letters in your handles. I think that has as much significance as your birth dates. I'm sure this has gnawed at you for quite a while. Doesn't it feel good to talk about it? You might want to go see a therapist about it. May I suggest Dr. Winchester?

Confession is good for the soul. Your penance is to fire 100 rounds of your favorite ammo, visit a gunshop and say three Hail Brownings.
You are forgiven, my son.

B.W.O.-

All 1,580 TFL members would need to be at your birthday party to consume as much cake as Rosie can pack down by herself.

Sounds like you're coping with the traumatic news quite well.

Regards,

~ Blue Jays ~

[This message has been edited by Blue Jays (edited June 23, 1999).]

Bruce. You are not the only one with a past. My birthday and Slick Willies are the same. I was just born earlier. I cannot fire enough ammo, or say enough hail Brownings to atone for this. I hang my head in shame.
Paul B.

PaulB:

Mate, what say we go down the pub and get on the slops together?? Drown our sorrows??

(And that shouldn't need translating from the Aussie ;))

B

i like that "on the slops" :) i'll have to use that on some of my fellow rednecks. that ought to get them scratchin' their heads :D

------------------
what me worry?

Bruce, 1st you mention Rosie (I can eat anything) O'Donnel, then you talk of getting "it off your chest" & getting the "weight off your shoulders".

You sure that you and "that fat chick" aint got more in common than you're letting on ? LMAO :D

Aw... gosh darn it, I just remembered that Msssss O'Donnel prefers the company of crewcutted, coverall wearing, men hating other fat chicks! ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/

HS:

Mate, I read my message the way it appeared in TFL and just knew someone was gonna pick up on it ....

Awright, awright ... I gotta thing for fat chicks ... OK? Youse gotta problem with that???

Saw a photo of Rosie the other day ... wasn't sure if it was a picture of a sheila or a Russian war memorial......

B

Well,

It looks like God only had a choice of blessing one person and cursing the other on that day in question. Consider yourself blessed.

Back